According to the Car Care Council, a little preventative maintenance can go a long way with your fuel economy. If your engine is in need of a tune-up it can be losing 15% or more of its fuel. Tire pressure can also affect your fuel economy. Make a reservation with S&S Diesel Repair for your tune up so you can start saving at the pump.
If you are experiencing any of the following, call S&S Diesel Repair right away as these are signs there may be an issue with your engine:
- Temporary, complete loss of power.
- Engine quits at sharp, irregular intervals.
- Mild to severe ping, usually worse under acceleration and load.
- Engine makes sharp, metallic knocks that change with throttle opening, this sounds like marbles rattling around.
- Engine runs after ignition switch is turned off.
- Runs unevenly and may make knocking noises.
S&S Diesel Repair is your complete automotive care center at 2428 W Beverly Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640. We install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (323) 725-7016 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Montebello and the surrounding areas.